home about favourites also here contact

anticipate.

6.20.2011

As I study for my final exams, it's so hard not to let thoughts of camping, picnics, & walks by the lake consume my mind. Before I know it, I'll be handing in that last exam, and in a split second, schoolwork will become of no importance. My Summer daydreams will finally become reality.



Little things like photographing the beautiful flowers in our garden, wearing feathers in my hair, snacking on delicious homemade rhubarb jam & bread, and frolicking through fancy fountains in the park, make the wait for Summer so much more beautiful.



One more day of classes, and two days of exams left. Summer, here I come!

Abbey

12 comments:

  1. beautiful posts- both words and photos were amazing. it's winter here, so i have a 2 week break and it's back to school.
    good luck with your exams. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your studying! You can do it! :)

    Beautiful photos, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures! I know how you feel! come wednesday I'm officially out of school! YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhubarb jam? That sounds delicious. And I can't wait until my summer holidays start. Four weeks, three days, and counting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that first picture, What kind of flower is that,and good luck with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog - it's so pretty and inspiring! I know how you feel about school ending. This is my graduating semester so I'm certainly looking forward to freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with the first photo!! It's so beautiful. Your school isn't finished yet? Wow, but I guess it depends on where you live. Good luck on your exams!!! Great post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos make me smile, Abbey!
    You can do it. One more day, and then summer it is! :)
    -Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Realy pretty photos! You can do it Abbey! Don't rush it, before you know it, September will be here haha! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are gorgeous - wow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wow - such beautiful photos. Am so happy to have found your pretty blog (via Freckled Nest), and really enjoying having a look around.

    Hope you have a truly wonderful summer!

    x

    ReplyDelete